Questetra, Inc. is a SaaS provider in Kyoto, Japan.
Company Name: Questetra, Inc. (株式会社クエステトラ)
Founded: Apr 1, 2008
Headquarters: 206 Takamiya-cho Oike Bldg. 4th Fl. Nakagyo-ku Kyoto 604-0835 JAPAN [Map]
Representative: IMAMURA, Genichi (今村 元一)
Product and Service: Cloud Workflow “Questetra BPM Suite”, Consulting for Business Process Management
Capital Stock (Aug 2013):182,500,000 JPY (Capital Reserve: 72,500,000 JPY)
“Innovating the world’s business through software”
Today, more companies from a wider range of industries are taking advantage of the information era, and therefore creating enormous amounts of information. At the same time, we hear more managers complaining about the fact that the more they use information systems the harder it becomes to find the right information at the right time, and that the reason for this “information invisibility” is the lack of good information systems. Can this be true?
We would say: Yes, to a certain extent. That said, there may be some essential issues behind this “lack of good information systems.” First of all, business processes employed by these companies may not be the most appropriate to begin with. And secondly, once the business processes are implemented in a system, they may prove to be impractical, thus forcing workers in the field to compensate by changing processes and data according to their own workable systems.
Why does this happen?
This happens mainly because developing an information system requires a lot of technology professionals, a lot of time, and a lot of money. It involves setting requirements for the system, negotiating with engineers on the contents of the requirements and the cost of realizing them and so on.
So we asked ourselves, “What can we do as IT professionals?” Our answer was to create a business process platform in which all workers can appropriately develop or revise the processes they are engaged with. This called for innovation. This seemed extremely ideal and theoretical. But this is why we, as top-class engineers, dared to rise to the challenge.
Questetra was founded as a “Company with Committees” under the Company Law of Japan.
- Board of Directors
- Board Committees (Nominating Committee, Audit Committee, Compensation Committee)
- Accounting Auditors
- Executive Officers
Directors and Officers
- The Article of Incorporation (PDF: 78.2 KB) (English Version)
- The Article of Incorporation (PDF: 115.8 KB) Original
- Apr. 2008 Company Incorporation
- Jan. 2009 Launched Download Edition: Questetra BPM Suite Download Edition v1.0
- Apr. 2009 Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite Download Edition v2.0
- Jul. 2009 Download Edition, Records 6000 cases in 160 countries in half a year
- Aug. 2009 Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite Download Edition v3.0
- Sep. 2009 Launched SaaS Edition“Questetra BPM Suite SaaS Edition”
- Oct. 2009 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v4.0 (G Suite Connectivity)
- Jan. 2010 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v5.0 (External start process)
- Apr. 2010 Selected as “Cool Vendor in BPM” by Gartner
- Apr. 2010 Jointly developed product “DataSpider BPM” with APPRESSO K.K.
- Jun. 2010 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v6.0 (Input form customization)
- Jun. 2010 SaaS Edition, Start providing Free Edition
- Sep. 2010 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v7.0 (Publishing external application API)
- Aug. 2011 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v8.0 (In-house SNS)
- Aug. 2012 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v9.0 (PDF Auto-generation)
- Nov. 2013 Rated as Promising in MarketScope for bpmPaaS by Gartner
- Nov. 2014 SaaS Edition, Expanded Free tire
- Nov. 2014 SaaS Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v10.0 (Graphic analysis)
- May. 2016 SaaS Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v11.0 (Auto-communication)