Questetra Employees do not Access Customer’s Data.
Questetra Protects Customer’s Data.
Questetra selects and manages global infrastructure at scale to provide quality SaaS. Currently, Questetra provides its services mostly on infrastructures of Amazon Web Services LLC. Other information about the individual elements of the system is kept confidential for security reasons. Each transmission is processed by multiple applications at different multi-tenancy levels. And adding, referencing, updating and deleting of customer’s data are done only through the system operation by the customer. Also, bulk download in CSV format (except File type data item) is available if necessary. In addition, customer’s data is backed up automatically several times throughout the day. Final backup data is stored in extremely high durability storage (object durability 99.999999999: Eleven Nine).
Questetra has continued to add structures for fault-tolerance and high availability to the system that consists of a virtualized server group and over 200 applications. Also, Questetra has built an external mechanism to detect “System warning” or “System Down” to deal quickly to an emergency failure, and has established a system capable to promptly notifying the customer.
Service availability Records
Records in 2020
- 2020-01: 100.000% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 1 min)
- 2020-02: 99.998% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 14 min)
- 2020-03: 100.000% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 3 min)
- 2020-04: 100.000% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 0 min)
- 2020-05: 100.000% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 0 min)
- 2020-06: 99.999% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 32 min)
- 2020-07: 100.000% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 0 min)
- 2020-08: 100.000% (Failure on all tenants: 0 min, Partially: 0 min)