Providing functions and supports fit your needs
Kyoto, Japan, July 1st, 2020, Questetra, Inc., the global SaaS provider of Business Process Management (BPM), today announced that they will start vending Questetra BPM Suite, a cloud-based workflow product, in their new service system.
Background of service system renewal
In recent years, the environment surrounding companies has changed drastically due to the global economic recession caused by COVID-19, diversification of values regarding work styles, and the occurrence of disasters due to climate change. In addition, improvement in productivity has become an urgent issue because of the reduction of working hours due to work style reform and the decrease in the working population due to the declining birthrate and aging population.
Even under these circumstances, companies must continue to grow steadily. To that end, you must work on improving business processes in order to respond to changes in the business environment and to increase productivity. Furthermore, you must continue to make improvements instead of ending it at one time.
We, Questetra Co., Ltd. has decided to renew our service system of Questetra BPM Suite, considering that many companies will promote existing business process improvement efforts.
Concerning the service system renewal, we have taken the following three points into consideration.
- Increasing the number of automated processes that would increase productivity
- Providing detailed support to users who work on business process improvement
- Allows you to choose from four editions with the combination of features and support that meets your needs
By reforming this service system, we believe the users of Questetra BPM Suite will have a greater chance of improving your business processes that will lead to success in business.
Details of new service system
It consists of four editions with different features and support available.
- The price is for one month per user. Excluding tax. Separately, there is an annual contract price (20% OFF).
- Trial mode: 100 users / 60 days available / Free
- If you wish « Don’t want to be affected by other users, » or « Want to access in the domain of my organization, » please consider using the Enterprise edition.
Please also refer to the following page for consideration.