The number of users who use an internal chat service, « slack« , is increasing these days.
I hear that some customers of our Questetra are using the service.
One customer consulted with us as the following.
« We want to check daily report more easily with a smartphone by posting the digest of the report to Slack after processing it in Questetra. »
I’ll introduce the details of our proposition in that case.
1. Overview of the slack/Questetra collaboration
That’s very easy!
- Obtain token for calling slack API
- From Questetra, send data (including the token described above) with http to « slack » posting API
2.1 Preparation for slack
Obtain token by accessing the website below (Slack Web API).
2.2 Preparation for Questetr
The parameter settings are as follows:
- Specify [Access URL] of [Network Settings] as « https://slack.com/api/chat.postMessage«
- In [Parameters], specify the value obtained in the previous step as [token], the name of slack channel you want to post to as [channel], the message (Data Item) you want to post as [text]
Incidentally, Questetra itself also has equipped with in-house chat service, [Open Chat]. [Open Chat] has an advantage of being capable of connecting chat message to process which processed on Questetra. Please use chat services according to your purpose.