Thank you for using Questetra BPM Suite.
The service system will be changed from July 1st, 2020, as described in the Expansion of Service System. I will explain how to change from Business or VIP Plan before the change to Basic, Advanced, Professional or Enterprise Plan which will be after the change.
Differences between the Service Systems
There are the following differences in the paid plan between the service systems until the end of June and after July 1st of 2020.
Service system until the end of June
- Plan type: Business, VIP (2 types)
- All functions and support of «Questetra BPM Suite» are available in both Plans. The differences between the Plans are due to differences in the configuration and performance of the service platform.
Service system from July 1st
- Plan type: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Enterprise (4 types)
- Available functions and support for «Questetra BPM Suite» vary by Plan. The available functions are the same for Professional and Enterprise, but there are differences in the support content and the configuration and performance of the service platform. Click HERE for more detailed information on each plan.
Transition to service system after July
The remaining contract period as of the end of June will be automatically carried over as a new plan contract. There is no extra charge at that time.
- Business Plan (discontinued plan) ⇒ Professional Plan (new plan)
- VIP Plan (discontinued plan) ⇒ Enterprise Plan (new plan)
Until the end of June, you can order renewal for the next contract period at the same usage fee as before. (for a period of 1 or 2 years)
Q. My Business Plan contract is going to be expired in September 2020. Which Plan will my contract be during the period between July and September?
A. It will be Professional Plan.
Every Business Plan that was contracted before July 2020 will be available as Professional Plan on and after July 1st. For service system from July, please see Expansion of Service System.
Q. My current contract will end in April 2020. I want to renew it for two years before the end of June, then what will the exact term be? And, what will happen if I need to add more users during that period?
A. Your contract term will be from May 2020 to April 2022. In case you need to add User seats, you will be able to add user seats at the contracted price until the term-end. (10 users unit)
Q. What if I do not sign up by the end of June 2020?
A. You will choose from Basic, Advanced, Professional or VIP at the time of the next renewal. For service system from July, please see Expansion of Service System.
Q. My current contract is Business Plan (Flexible). How do I do to make a contract for two years term within June?
A. You can order a Business Plan with an annual contract by the end of June.
E.g. You continue to use Business Plan (Flexible) until June. Then you place order Business Plan (annual) for two years (from July 2020 to June 2022) within June. For use after July 2022, you can choose from Basic, Advanced, Professional and VIP contracts.
- Email: email@example.com
- Inquiry form: https://questetra.com/contact/
For customers who are subscribing via partner-company, please consult your partner. For service system from July, please see Expansion of Service System.