Questetra, Inc. is a SaaS provider in Kyoto, Japan.
Company Name: Questetra, Inc. (株式会社クエステトラ)
Founded: Apr 1, 2008
Headquarters: 206 Takamiya-cho Oike Bldg. 4th Fl. Nakagyo-ku Kyoto 604-0835 JAPAN [Map]
Representative: IMAMURA, Genichi (今村 元一)
Product and Service: Cloud Workflow “Questetra BPM Suite”, Consulting for Business Process Management
Capital Stock (Aug 2013):182,500,000 JPY (Capital Reserve: 72,500,000 JPY)
„Innovating the world’s business through software“
Along with the evolution of ICT, the amount of information both of being generated internally and comes flowing in has become enormous. And many office workers complain „the design of the system is inadequate, so information is indiscernible!“
Meanwhile, the „To Be“ business process continues to change. It may be said that „it is changing every day“ in accordance with the change of the business environment such as, for example, „procurement in this month must be approved by the director rather than by the manager in order to curb spending“, or „due to the occurrence of product recall, the defective product inspection process shall be doubled since tomorrow“. That is why information systems become out of date so soon. Hence, the specification change of the system is needed immediately to fit the environmental changes.
Thus, our mission is to create a platform where user companies can bring any business process into system by their own hands. In other words, what we are challenging for is to develop a „platform that allows user companies to cultivate sources of competitiveness by their own„.
Questetra was founded as a „Company with Committees“ under the Company Law of Japan.
- Board of Directors
- Board Committees (Nominating Committee, Audit Committee, Compensation Committee)
- Accounting Auditors
- Executive Officers
Directors and Officers
- The Article of Incorporation (PDF: 78.2 KB) (English Version)
- The Article of Incorporation (PDF: 115.8 KB) Original
- Apr. 2008 Company Incorporation
- Jan. 2009 Launched Download Edition: Questetra BPM Suite Download Edition v1.0
- Apr. 2009 Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite Download Edition v2.0
- Jul. 2009 Download Edition, Records 6000 cases in 160 countries in half a year
- Aug. 2009 Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite Download Edition v3.0
- Sep. 2009 Launched SaaS Edition“Questetra BPM Suite SaaS Edition”
- Oct. 2009 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v4.0 (G Suite Connectivity)
- Jan. 2010 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v5.0 (External start process)
- Apr. 2010 Selected as „Cool Vendor in BPM“ by Gartner
- Apr. 2010 Jointly developed product “DataSpider BPM” with APPRESSO K.K.
- Jun. 2010 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v6.0 (Input form customization)
- Jun. 2010 SaaS Edition, Start providing Free Edition
- Sep. 2010 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v7.0 (Publishing external application API)
- Aug. 2011 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v8.0 (In-house SNS)
- Aug. 2012 SaaS & Download Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v9.0 (PDF Auto-generation)
- Nov. 2013 Rated as Promising in MarketScope for bpmPaaS by Gartner
- Nov. 2014 SaaS Edition, Expanded Free tire
- Nov. 2014 SaaS Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v10.0 (Graphic analysis)
- May. 2016 SaaS Edition, New version: Questetra BPM Suite v11.0 (Auto-communication)