Thank you for using Questetra BPM Suite.
The service system will be changed from July 1st, 2020, as described in the Expansion of Service System. I will explain how to change from Business or VIP that are before the change to Basic, Advanced, Professional or Enterprise Edition which will be after the change.
Differences between the Service Systems
There are the following differences in the paid Edition between the service systems until the end of June and after July 1st of 2020.
Service system until the end of June
- Type: Business, VIP (2 types)
- All functions and support of „Questetra BPM Suite“ are available in both Editions. The differences between the Editions are due to differences in the configuration and performance of the service platform.
Service system from July 1st
- Type: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Enterprise (4 types)
- Available functions and support for „Questetra BPM Suite“ vary by Edition. The available functions are the same for Professional and Enterprise, but there are differences in the support content and the configuration and performance of the service platform. Click HERE for more detailed information on each edition.
Transition to service system after July
The remaining contract period as of the end of June will be automatically carried over as a new edition contract. There is no extra charge at that time.
- Business (discontinued) ⇒ Professional (new)
- VIP (discontinued) ⇒ Enterprise (new)
Until the end of June, you can order renewal for the next contract period at the same usage fee as before. (for a period of 1 or 2 years)
Q. My Business contract is going to be expired in September 2020. Which Edition will my contract be during the period between July and September?
A. It will be Professional.
Every Business that was contracted before July 2020 will be available as Professional on and after July 1st. For service system from July, please see Expansion of Service System.
Q. My current contract will end in April 2020. I want to renew it for two years before the end of June, then what will the exact term be? And, what will happen if I need to add more users during that period?
A. Your contract term will be from May 2020 to April 2022. In case you need to add User seats, you will be able to add user seats at the contracted price until the term-end. (10 users unit)
Q. What if I do not sign up by the end of June 2020?
A. You will choose from Basic, Advanced, Professional or Enterprise at the time of the next renewal. For service system from July, please see Expansion of Service System.
Q. My current contract is Business (Flexible). How do I do to make a contract for two years term within June?
A. You can order a Business with an annual contract by the end of June.
E.g. You continue to use Business (Flexible) until June. Then you place order Business (annual) for two years (from July 2020 to June 2022) within June. For use after July 2022, you can choose from Basic, Advanced, Professional and Enterprise contracts.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiry form: https://questetra.com/contact/
For customers who are subscribing via partner-company, please consult your partner. For service system from July, please see Expansion of Service System.