The number of users who use an internal chat service, “slack“, is increasing these days.
I hear that some customers of our Questetra are using the service.
One customer consulted with us as the following.
“We want to check daily report more easily with a smartphone by posting the digest of the report to Slack after processing it in Questetra.”
I’ll introduce the details of our proposition in that case.
1. Overview of the slack/Questetra collaboration
That’s very easy!
- Obtain token for calling slack API
- From Questetra, send data (including the token described above) with http to “slack” posting API
2.1 Preparation for slack
Obtain token by accessing the website below (Slack Web API).
2.2 Preparation for Questetr
The parameter settings are as follows:
- Specify [Access URL] of [Network Settings] as “https://slack.com/api/chat.postMessage”
- In [Parameters], specify the value obtained in the previous step as [token], the name of slack channel you want to post to as [channel], the message (Data Item) you want to post as [text]
Incidentally, Questetra itself also has equipped with in-house chat service, [Open Chat]. [Open Chat] has an advantage of being capable of connecting chat message to process which processed on Questetra. Please use chat services according to your purpose.